Monday, March 7, 2011
Need Reasons to Buy iPad 2? Here's what you need to know! There was a lot to glean from Apple's iPad 2 announcement. After some reflection we give you the top ten reasons to buy an iPad 2 this year. There are quite a few compelling reasons to rush out and purchase an iPad 2. iPad 2 puts the iPad even further ahead of the competition. Apple's iPad 2 is thinner, lighter, and boasts more processing power than original.
There are quite a few compelling reasons to rush out and purchase an iPad 2. iPad 2 puts the iPad even further ahead of the competition, but does that mean it is worth the purchase price to replace your first-generation iPad? It may be:
10. Gyroscope. Not only will iPad rotation be less annoying and more sensitive, but the countless apps that utilize the accelerometer in the iPad will benefit from the added precision of a gyroscope if the developer adds support.
9. Built-in magnets. While I am not a fan of the Smart Cover made by Apple that attaches to only the front of the iPad 2, I think accessory and case manufacturers will think of more unique and useful ways to utilize the magnets. Smart Covers will certainly not be the only thing that actually makes use of the magnets.
8. Black or white. You now have the ability to choose an iPad with front glass in your favorite color. Well, if your favorite color happens to be black or white. The previous iPad was only available with a black front.
7. iMovie. Only the iPad 2 will be able to run the tablet version of their popular video-editing software, iMovie. This app changes everything for video editors, allowing them to edit videos on-the-go without skipping a beat.
6. Lighter. Apple made the iPad 2 about 15% lighter, which will be easy to notice after holding the iPad for an extended period of time.
5. Thinner design. The iPad 2 is definitely a nice step in Apple’s desire for the tablet to become strikingly thin. Not only does this make it more portable, but it leaves users even more impressed.
4. 3G network choice. If you want an iPad with built-in 3G, you are no longer tied to only having the choice of AT&T or AT&T. The iPad 2 is available in models with either built-in AT&T GSM connectivity or Verizon CDMA connectivity.
3. Front and rear FaceTime cameras. Now many popular apps can be released for the iPad. Augmented reality apps and video chat apps on the iPad were not possible until now. Of course, you can also make FaceTime “video calls” to the millions of devices with FaceTime.
2. Faster processing performance. No matter how you look at it, a faster iPad is nothing to ignore. From more speedy interaction to improved loading times, the dual-core processor is really a notice change.
1. Faster graphics performance. With up to nine times better graphics performance, apps, especially games, can now support really stunning spectacles and a new door is open for the type and scope of games that can be played.
Sure, the newer iPad 2 is more compact, faster, and adds cameras, but besides that, there's not much more in the way of upgrades. I have some compelling personal reasons to go with the iPad 2. At least that's what I tell myself.
If your mind still is not set, then maybe all you need are five extra reasons to buy an iPad and ignore the rest of the current tablet market:
- iOS is far superior, especially in intuitiveness and user interface design, to other touch-based operating systems.
- Other tablet app stores only have a very small fraction of the 65,000 tablet-optimized apps in the App Store.
- The iPad’s design is premium, elegant, durable, and well-built. Compare it to the many cheap-looking tablets on the market with bad build quality.
- You can get an iPad for the same price or even less than many inferior tablets.
- There is a wide range of iPad 2 models to choose from to suit different tastes and price ranges, eighteen in total.
If you have yet to purchase an iPad, iPad 2 is a no-brainer. For current iPad owners, keep in mind that iPad 2 not just a step forward, but a leap forward. A good argument can be made that current iPad owners should not buy an iPad 2, so check out my ten reasons why it may not be a great idea to purchase an iPad 2. (I think the iPad 2 is a worthwhile upgrade, so I will be upgrading.)
Top reasons to buy an original iPad. By cerdaskomputer on March 4th, 2011. Tweet. Leave Comment. In the wake of Apple's iPad 2 reveal, many will doubtless be keen to Here are our five reasons on why you should wait for the iPad 2 flock to Apple Stores the world over to buy their camera-ready iPad 2.
This post was written by:
In this space you can include a little "About the Author" section to inform your readers about the author's background and specific niches. It doesn't have to be long, but it doesn't need to be short either. Nice little feature to post this, isn't it?